Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thoughtful Sister

My sister is my best friend, even though we live in different countries (I'm in the US, she's in Canada). Thank goodness for unlimited long distance!

I was having a very bad day and my sister put a couple of orders in for me. Guess what showed up at my door??









Everything is so beautiful. The packaging on the tea cup set was so cool. You almost don't want to take it out of the box. Now I need to rearrange my hutch so I can show them off. Oh, and I've already tried the citron green tea and it is luscious!! How am I ever going to go back to Lipton after this???

I think sprinkles in a jar is just divine. I really need to get making some cupcakes!

Love ya sis!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Aww! Those are amazing gifts! I'll be you're a happy girl. Will she adopt me, too?

Kelly said...

I'm pretty sure she will Alison!!