Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Functional but Pretty!

Nothing excites me more than when you can take something useful and make it so pretty. I recently acquired a small crystal decanter thanks to craigslist. I decided what a great way to display my dish soap. In the lot of crystal was also a large decanter that I will be putting my pink bubble bath in as well. Here's a picture of the dish soap.




I also recently bought a little bag at Fireflyhilldesigns.com. The bag is so pretty and she enclosed a matching heart with it. I love it when packages have something extra in it. In fact, I think I will always send something extra special when I ship out a package from my Etsy shop.




Speaking of Etsy, Martha Stewart had a guest on today who is the number 1 seller on Etsy. She makes rag dolls and has been selling for about 3 years...I think they said she's sold over 12000 dolls. WOW!!!

I love calendars! I love finding the perfect calendar that makes my heart flipflop each time I turn to the next month. This is the March picture on my calendar...isn't it pretty??



1 comments:

Robin said...

Hi! I just found your blog because I clicked on your comment at "My Romantic Home"! I love it here! I'll be marking it so I know where to find you again! I recently bought a bourbon bottle and I use it in the bathroom for mothwash. Everyday things, turned into something so pretty! I love the dish soap idea too!