Sunday, March 16, 2008

Redesigned

I just love to redesign items with a paint job or new fabric. Here is my latest project that will be going into my etsy shop tonight.

This is the before, I only took a picture of the one and not the other. I got too excited and just started painting. Anyways, both boxes looked similar in style with the shiny brass and ugly gold fabric inside.




And here's what they look like now!











It was a fun project to do....almost makes me want to keep them :)


5 comments:

. said...

Beautiful!!!!

Cindy said...

Welcome to blogging! Those look great! I see those little things at the thrift stores all the time, I may have to make one for myself!

Cloves said...

Those are very neat boxes. Great job on the redo.

Purple Princess said...

Wow you did a beautiful job! Looks great!

Jeanette said...

Love the boxes, they are gorgeous