Monday, March 10, 2008

Inspiration

So today I decided that I must have some Apothecary jars. I've seen some of the fabulous things you can put in them and decided it's a must. Now, I love vintage items, but I believe in some cases new serves just as well. So I finally found some reasonably priced ones here, but they wanted more than the price of the jar for shipping. I had $41 in my shopping cart and the cost to ship the midwest was $45....yikes!!!

I finally found a couple at BB&B that are pretty good and their shipping is more than reasonable. I will probably empty the jar out and replace the items. Here are some of the pictures that inspired me.



I want to make sure and give credit where credit is due. These pictures of inspiration were found on HGTV's message boards in the Trash2Treasure section. Check them out, there are some amazingly talented women on there.


0 comments: