Thursday, March 13, 2008

Going Green!

Tea, that is. A friend of mine has had so much energy lately, and while she usually gets sick every single winter, this winter she did not. She said the only thing she was doing differently was having a cup of green tea in the morning. I was so impressed with her success, that I decided I'm going to try it. So this is what I'm drinking these days. I'm on day 4 and I have noticed that I just feel better and I'm not draggin.



Don't you think everything just tastes better when it's in something pretty??



Isn't this set gorgeous??? I want it so badly!! I may just have to treat myself....hmmm, would that be the responsible thing to do??



I found this set at a wonderful online tea store called Harney and Son Fine Teas. They have some fabulous teas and gifts. I may have to put an order in and check out their green tea.

0 comments: