Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Little Shopping

I have to say that I've only been to the Marshall's in town a few times and have never really found anything great there. Well, I've been reading on many different blogs about how everyone seems to score at Marshall's, so I thought I would give them another shot. They did have some really cool stuff this time and this is what I came home with.

I really like this magazine holder...it's got such a cottagey look to it. It looks like it was pickled white, but I think I'm going to paint it a solid white.




I thought this candle holder was so cool. I love the mirrors on it and I'm definitely painting this one white. I'll make sure and post pics after I'm done too.




This shadow box was on clearance because it needs a little tlc. Its the realy nice kind with the fabric backing...it even came with some pins, and a glass front. I'm happy to nurture this piece a little...especially when I get a great deal!



So my faith in Marshall's has been renewed. Actually, I'd like to go back this weekend, since I saw some other stuff I'd love as well. I used to live close to a HomeGoods and I miss that sooo much!!!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see your finds all fixed up. Especially the shadow box - what are you going to put in it? Something for me, perhaps? :-)