Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Project

More progress on the outside patio room today. I got this room divider screen from freecycle. I always forget to take my before picture, so here it is laying down with some primer already on it. The print was kind of an old world map style...but I wanted something different.




Here it is completely primed. I had to use 2 more top coats of white semigloss paint.



Here is what it looks like now. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I used wallpaper for the middle. I do have to fiddle a little bit with the wallpaper to make sure it's going to stick. I'll figure that out tomorrow. I am tuckered!!!


7 comments:

Debbie Kay My Vintage Daydreams said...

Wow, what a transformation. Don't you love giving something a new life?

Very nice.

Debbie Kay

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Kelli
Oh yes please! ..... Love it, you've done a fantastic job. Where are you going to put it?

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is AWESOME!!! Just beautiful, amazing, stunning! I love it!

M

A Thing for Roses said...

Your screen looks awesome! I bought a screen recently on craigslist and I am going to do a patchwork with vintage wallpaper on the panels. Just one of the many projects on the to do list. Good job though!

Lisa

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

That is the prettiest wallpaper. I just love it.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Ronda said...

That is OUTSTANDING! Simply gorgeous! Can't wait to see photos of it once you've got it set up!

Ronda

Rosy Inspiration said...

I'm a bit like you, I often forget to take "before" pictures. My, you have done such a great job with your screen, it's a scream now! Beautiful roses with just the right shade of blue.